(PDF) Zero Sum Game (Cas Russell, #1) by S. L. Huang

001 村元とらじ フォーラム 【意見箱 プレスルーム 掲示板】 (PDF) Zero Sum Game (Cas Russell, #1) by S. L. Huang

このトピックには18件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。2 年前 max さんが最後の更新を行いました。

15件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 15件目 (全19件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #30493 返信

Jewel Zaffer

Zero Sum Game
    (Cas Russell, #1)
    by S. L. Huang

Zero Sum Game

• ISBN: 9781250749895 (1250749891)
    • Format: paperback, 384 pages
    • Author: S. L. Huang
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Tor/Forge (Tor Books)
    • Release date: August 25, 2020
    • Series: Cas Russell, #1

About The Book

A blockbuster near-future thriller, S.L. Huang’s Zero Sum Game introduces a math-genius mercenary who finds herself being manipulated by someone possessing unimaginable power…

Cas Russell is good at math. Scary good. The vector calculus blazing through her head lets her smash through armed men twice her size and dodge every bullet in a gunfight, and she’ll take any job for the right price.

As far as Cas knows, she’s the only person around with a superpower… until she discovers someone with a power even more dangerous than her own. Someone who can reach directly into people’s minds and twist their brains into Moebius strips. Someone intent on becoming the world’s puppet master.

Cas should run, like she usually does, but for once she’s involved. There’s only one problem…
    She doesn’t know which of her thoughts are her own anymore.

FB2 book Zero Sum Game by S. L. Huang on iOS on Dymocks. PDF ebook Zero Sum Game buy cheap. Online Zero Sum Game S. L. Huang read for Android on Audible. TXT book Zero Sum Game download.

MP3 ebook Zero Sum Game S. L. Huang download on Book Depository. MOBI Zero Sum Game buy PocketBook. Paperback ebook Zero Sum Game read online Kindle on Booktopia. Hardcover Zero Sum Game by S. L. Huang.

FictionBook book Zero Sum Game by S. L. Huang buy cheap. Hardback Zero Sum Game download for reader on Bookshop. EPUB book Zero Sum Game on Books-a-Million. Online ebook Zero Sum Game S. L. Huang read on PC.

#30503 返信

e-ossann
    #35783 返信

yeezy boost 350 v2

My husband and i got thankful that Chris could conclude his analysis using the precious recommendations he discovered from your own web page. It’s not at all simplistic just to happen to be making a gift of key points which often men and women might have been trying to sell. Therefore we discover we need the website owner to give thanks to for this. Most of the illustrations you made, the easy blog navigation, the relationships you will help to instill – it’s got all awesome, and it is facilitating our son in addition to us imagine that that issue is excellent, which is certainly really important. Many thanks for all the pieces!

#36529 返信

yeezy boost 350 v2

I as well as my guys have already been looking at the good strategies found on your web site while all of the sudden I got a terrible suspicion I had not expressed respect to the blog owner for those secrets. Most of the guys are already as a result happy to learn all of them and now have surely been having fun with these things. Appreciation for simply being simply kind and also for obtaining some excellent useful guides millions of individuals are really wanting to know about. My personal honest apologies for not expressing gratitude to earlier.

#37361 返信

golden goose outlet

I want to voice my gratitude for your generosity for people that actually need help on this one area. Your personal commitment to passing the message all-around came to be surprisingly important and have continually empowered most people just like me to arrive at their goals. Your own invaluable information implies a whole lot to me and still more to my peers. With thanks; from all of us.

#38539 返信

yeezy boost 350

Thank you so much for giving everyone remarkably nice opportunity to read critical reviews from this site. It is often so pleasurable plus stuffed with a great time for me personally and my office peers to visit your blog at the very least 3 times a week to read the new tips you have got. Of course, we’re usually astounded with the awesome creative ideas you serve. Some 2 areas on this page are truly the most beneficial I have ever had.

#39857 返信

supreme

I want to express some appreciation to you for bailing me out of this challenge. Because of researching throughout the search engines and meeting things that were not helpful, I figured my life was well over. Living minus the strategies to the issues you have resolved by means of the post is a serious case, and those that would have negatively affected my entire career if I hadn’t encountered your web page. Your main ability and kindness in dealing with every aspect was excellent. I’m not sure what I would have done if I had not come across such a thing like this. I can now look forward to my future. Thanks so much for your reliable and amazing guide. I won’t think twice to suggest the website to anybody who will need guidance about this area.

#41804 返信

supreme

I’m also writing to make you be aware of of the amazing discovery my friend’s princess developed viewing your blog. She came to understand several pieces, which included how it is like to possess an awesome giving mindset to let certain people effortlessly have an understanding of chosen problematic things. You truly did more than our own desires. Thanks for churning out those invaluable, dependable, educational as well as unique tips on this topic to Emily.

#45097 返信

hermes belt

I enjoy you because of all your work on this site. My daughter loves setting aside time for investigation and it’s obvious why. A lot of people notice all relating to the dynamic way you convey very important guidelines by means of this web blog and as well strongly encourage contribution from some others on that area and our simple princess is without a doubt being taught a whole lot. Enjoy the rest of the new year. You have been conducting a tremendous job.

#50272 返信

yeezy outlet

My wife and i ended up being absolutely happy that Michael managed to round up his inquiry using the precious recommendations he was given out of your weblog. It’s not at all simplistic to just choose to be giving for free points the rest might have been selling. We really understand we’ve got the website owner to give thanks to for that. The main illustrations you made, the simple blog menu, the relationships you will make it possible to engender – it is mostly great, and it’s really helping our son in addition to us feel that this idea is cool, which is tremendously fundamental. Thank you for the whole thing!

#54792 返信

golden goose outlet

I am only commenting to make you be aware of of the notable experience my friend’s girl encountered reading the blog. She noticed such a lot of things, with the inclusion of what it’s like to have a very effective helping character to let many more without problems have an understanding of various very confusing subject areas. You undoubtedly exceeded our own desires. Many thanks for producing such invaluable, trusted, explanatory and as well as fun tips on the topic to Evelyn.

#60761 返信

yeezy 350

I precisely had to appreciate you yet again. I’m not certain what I would have accomplished without the actual creative ideas provided by you about that theme. It was actually the troublesome dilemma in my view, however , finding out your well-written technique you resolved the issue forced me to leap with delight. Extremely grateful for the guidance and then sincerely hope you comprehend what a great job you’re undertaking training many people through the use of your website. Probably you’ve never got to know any of us.

#65766 返信

off white x jordan 1

I wish to get across my admiration for your generosity in support of those people that should have guidance on this important topic. Your very own dedication to getting the message all through ended up being wonderfully functional and has without exception allowed girls just like me to attain their targets. Your amazing interesting information signifies so much a person like me and still more to my colleagues. Thank you; from everyone of us.

#70913 返信

yeezy shoes

I wanted to draft you that very small word in order to say thanks a lot as before on your amazing techniques you have documented on this website. It was shockingly open-handed of people like you to offer publicly exactly what a few individuals would have marketed for an e-book in order to make some dough on their own, notably seeing that you might well have tried it if you decided. These concepts likewise acted to become a good way to be aware that someone else have similar passion really like my very own to grasp much more regarding this issue. Certainly there are lots of more pleasant times in the future for many who see your website.

#73885 返信

longchamp

I am glad for writing to make you know what a great experience our daughter had browsing the blog. She learned numerous things, which include what it is like to possess a marvelous teaching nature to let folks quite simply have an understanding of a number of extremely tough subject areas. You truly exceeded visitors’ expected results. Thanks for coming up with the invaluable, dependable, revealing and also fun thoughts on your topic to Janet.

15件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 15件目 (全19件中)
返信先: (PDF) Zero Sum Game (Cas Russell, #1) by S. L. Huang
あなたの情報: